The Mini-Makeover Challenge …
Oh my … we have the most exciting news.
Do you have people in your church that you want to help?
Is there a family in your community that you’d love to bless?
Would you enjoy seizing the opportunity to meet the needs of someone you care about? Maybe someone far from the Lord?
If you had a little extra money, would you use it to make a difference in their homes and lives?
If so, then this is an amazing opportunity!
We are teaming up with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to bring you the Mini Makeover Challenge.
Here is the challenge:
1. Think of a family in your church or in your community that could use the encouragement and blessing of a $2500 mini-makeover in their home or yard.
2. Submit your idea and a brief profile of the family (500 words or less) to minimakeoverchallenge.com by Monday, September 19, 2011 noon PST. (The winner will be chosen by the Leading and Loving It Team as well as our friends at Different Drummer.)
4. The Grand Prize Winner will receive the $2500 to implement their idea for the family in need. The top 10 ideas will win the opportunity to host special screenings of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition with their church, youth group, volunteers, etc. You can see the complete list of rules and regulations by clicking here.
5. Help us get the word out to other Pastors, Pastors’ Wives, and Women in Ministry/Non-Profits by tweeting, updating your FB status, blogging, and emailing the PDF above. Let’s find a wonderfully deserving family and partner with a local church to really bless them!
6. And of course don’t forget to watch the season premiere of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on September 25th. I’m sure you’ll need a box of kleenex handy!
So, we’d love to hear what you think. And please leave us a link to any blog posts, fb posts, etc that you share!