A New Cohort by Leading and Loving It for senior pastors’ wives who want to…
- Unearth meaningful relationships through exclusive access with like-minded leaders.
- Discover your unique role in the life of your church family when you feel lost.
- Rise up to who God created you to be and let go of the expectations of who others want you to be.
- Embrace the call of ministry on your family as a blessing not a burden.
- Move forward with hope even in the midst of hurt and heartache.
- Continue in your calling with a fresh breath, joy, and a new sense of purpose.
Healthy women build healthy families who create healthy ministries.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- An intimate, in-person community experience at Lori’s house in Las Vegas (limited availability)
- Conversationally led content that will help you realize that you’re not crazy, you’re not alone, and you can continue.
- A life-giving community of women in the same role with the same calling
- Dinners in Las Vegas included
- Two follow-up group connections on Zoom: June 9th and August 11th
- 1 hour long private session with Lori
DATES: April 25-27, 2022
- Monday, April 25th: starting at 6pm
- Tuesday, April 26th: starting at 1pm and staying as late as you’d like.
Enjoy a morning of sleeping in, resting, hitting the spa, time with God, or whatever you need.
- Wednesday, April 27th: 9am – noon
$1299 – Introductory price of $799