When the whole world falls apart. Grit and Grace.
When your emotions seem out of control. Grit and Grace.
When insecurity and insignificance well up. Grit and Grace.
When you feel overwhelmed and overworked. Grit and Grace.
When tempted to throw up your hands and walk away. Grit and Grace.
When hit by criticism or confusion. Grit and Grace.
When burdened meets burned out. Grit and Grace.
When disappointed and discouraged. Grit and Grace.
When weary and worn out. Grit and Grace.
In the midst of an intense season of crisis leadership, it is more important now than ever that we learn to live out Grit and Grace. Women from around the world will tap into that grit and embrace the grace needed as we continue to pursue God’s call in our lives. Whether leading at church, the office or at home, you’ll be empowered to persevere with peace.
MAIN SESSION SPEAKERS
HOSTS & WORSHIP
Las Vegas & Streaming Schedule
Unlimited On Demand Viewing for One Year.
TUESDAY OCTOBER 20th and WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 21st
(All times Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7))
9:00am – 11:00am Main Session
11:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 3:00pm Main Session
3:00pm – 3:45pm Break
3:45pm – 5:15pm Main Session
BREAKOUT: Unlimited On Demand Viewing for One Year
Cling to Your Calling in the Hardest Leadership Challenges – Lori Wilhite
Peace in the Storm: Finding Strength in the Chaos – Liz Sarno
I Didn’t Sign Up for This: Finding Confidence in Your Calling – Mardia Lira
How to Have A Thriving Ministry in A Virtual World – Lady Stephanie Carter
Navigating Friendships in Leadership – Courtney Bareman
MentaliTEA: the Tea on How I Mentally Make It – Heather Palacios
Putting the Discipline in Disciple – Ariel Coffing
Managing Anxiety – Brandi Wilson
Out of My Hands, and Into His – Liz Sarno and Kimberly Scott
Girl Boss – Jenni Clayville
Healthy Conflict – Brandi Wilson and Jackie Brewster
Identity in Christ – Stephanie Thomason
Emotional Connection – Jackie Brewster
Marketing in Ministry – Ali Masek and Danielle Bellini
What I Wish I’d Known When I Started Ministry – Evelyn Kay
Never Waste A Crisis – Noel Yeatts
Leading Your Staff Well Through the Enneagram – Jackie Brewster
Marriage: Strike or Split – Lisa Bodine
Clarity of Mission, When All Hell Breaks Loose – Heather Wilson
How to Admin When You’re Not Good at Admin – Ariel Coffing
Five Tips to Love (and Live With!) the Mentally-Broken – Heather Palacios
The Truth About Communication in Marriage – Robin May
Over It! Overcome When You’re Overwhelmed, Overworked and Underappreciated – Liz Sarno
Heart Work: The Way Back to Grit and Grace – Dr. Charity Byers
Leading on Empty – Jenni Clayville
Leading Through Your Pain – Linda Seidler
Finding Purpose in the Pause – Kimberly Scott
Building a Healthy Staff Culture – Lisa Hughes
I’m Not Okay but I Want to Be – Evelyn Kay
Self Care and Boundaries – Courtney Bareman
Fighting Joy Stealers: Balance and Burnout – Lori Wilhite
Parenting: Put on a Happy Face, We’re Going to Church – Lisa Bodine
Viva Las Vegas Option:
Treat yourself to a much needed and well-deserved solo-vacation or girls’ trip to Las Vegas. Join the Leading and Loving It community in person for powerful worship, life-changing teaching, community, and loads of fun. Re:Treat will be held at Central Church (1001 New Beginnings Dr., Henderson, NV 89011).
Virtual Watch Party Option:
For the first time ever, you can join Re:Treat from anywhere in the world. You can have a Watch Party for 1 or 100, on your couch or in your church, in your jammies or in your jeans, solo style or surrounded by friends, and Live Streaming or On Demand. Please be sure to purchase a registration for each viewer or send this link to friends so they can purchase their own registration. Leading and Loving It’s ongoing ministry is primarily funded by this event.
$99 for each ticket when purchasing 1-4 registrations
$89 for each ticket when purchasing 5-9 registrations
$79 for each ticket when purchasing 10 or more registrations
- Empowering teaching from 29 speakers included in six main session and more than 25 pre-recorded breakout sessions digging into both practical and personal leadership content with ongoing access for an entire year (Link provided in confirmation email)
- Worship with Central Live
- Free downloadable conference program
- Swag Bag or Virtual Swag Bag
- For Vegas Attendees Re:Treat will be held at Central Church (1001 New Beginnings Dr., Henderson, NV 89011)
What About The What Ifs?
What if Nevada goes back to Phase 1?
What if a stay at home order is issued for Nevada?
- No matter the scenario we will be able to film Re:Treat live. In the case that attendance at a live experience is not possible, everyone’s registration will give them access to stream and watch On Demand for an entire year.
What if I am curious about how social distancing will be accomplished at the live event?
- All CDC guidelines and cleaning procedures, as well as social distancing will be followed. The auditorium at Central Church seats 4,500 people so there is more than enough room for adequate social distancing. Our team will be going above and beyond because everyone’s health and safety is our number one priority.
What if there are travel restrictions put on my state?
What if I signed up to come to Vegas but I am no longer comfortable traveling?
- We can help! If you are not going to be able to make it to Vegas we can easily transfer your registration to a Watch Party so you can watch at home. Just contact us at [email protected].
What if I signed up for a Watch Party but now I can come to Vegas?
What if I change my mind and I decide that I feel comfortable traveling?
- No problem! You can contact us at [email protected] and we’ll transfer your registration to our Viva Las Vegas Option.
What if I’m not going to be able to stream it live?
What if I’m not available to watch on October 20th?
- No problem! Re:Treat will be available On Demand to watch for an entire year.
What if I don’t know if I am going to be able to join in until the last minute?
- Because On Demand is available, registration will be open until the end of 2020.
What if my friend is going to be able to attend a Watch Party with me?
- That’s amazing! Send your friend the registration link so she can purchase her own individual ticket.
If you’re a college student we want you to be a part of Re:Treat this year! E-mail us at [email protected] for a student discount.
Need to apply for a scholarship? E-mail us at [email protected].
If your international exchange rates is challenging, please contact us at [email protected] so we can help.