Have these thoughts bounced around your mind:
How do I know if I’m called to be a worship leader?
Am I strong enough to lead?
How can I firmly plant myself in the purpose I’m called to?
Everyone else seems so much more talented than I am.
How can I lead women and men effectively?
I am so tired all the time.
I feel so alone in my leadership.
Being a worship leader comes with a special set of challenges. Your love of Jesus, His Church, and helping people find and follow Him through the gift of music lights your soul on fire. But your role as a worship leader is often weighed down with outside expectations, challenging situations, and internal discouragement that can steal your joy. You’ll begin to flourish in your calling as we dive into practical tools and powerful insight that will allow you to lead beyond the platform and into your unique purpose. God desires you to thrive in your leadership, life, and church.
A COACHING GROUP FOR WORSHIP LEADERS WHO WANT TO…
- Recognize your God-given identity as a leader and encounter God’s presence in a fresh way
- Gain practical tools to discover the life God has for you as you walk in your calling
- Diminish the feelings of insecurity to enhance your ability to lead boldly
- Discover how to turn down the voice of critics by turning up God’s voice in your heart
- Progress beyond just striving and rediscover the joy of your passion
- Nourish your heart as a worshiper to strengthen your character as a worship leader
- Lead beyond your disappointments to walk in rhythms of grace for yourself and others
MEETING DATES & TIMES
- Tuesdays from 7:30PM EST / 6:30PM CST / 5:30PM MST / 4:30PM PST
- Beginning Tuesday, February 21st
- Meeting Dates are February 21st, March 21st, April 18th, May 16th and June 6th
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THE FLOURISH COACHING GROUP (
$499 – INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $299)
- Enjoy five monthly intimate coaching sessions on Zoom with other women worship leaders who long to lead beyond role and into calling (90 minutes)
- Gain insights and tools from a 50-minute one-on-one session with Patriece
- Refresh the heart of a worshipper and regain the confidence to lead beyond disappointments
- Rediscover methods to reset burnout and thrive within your church environment
- On-going connection and support through the Leading and Loving It Slack community