Experience Thailand For Yourself
Join members of the Leading and Loving It Team in Bangkok and Pattaya, Thailand to see the life changing work of Hello Freedom in person. On this trip, you’ll have the rare opportunity to witness life in Pattaya and Bangkok for girls trapped in the sex industry. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
• Visit Nana Plaza in Bangkok and Walking Street in Pattaya
• Tour the Freedom Homes in Bangkok and Pattaya
• Spend time with the girls whose lives have been changed through freedom
• Visit the Bang Na Slum in Bangkok and learn about the preschool ministry there
• Spend a day on Pattaya’s beautiful coastline
Thursday, Mar 21 // Team to depart U.S. from individual cities and connect en route.
Friday, March 22 // The team will arrive in Bangkok, Thailand and be transferred to the hotel for the night.
Saturday, March 23 – Wednesday, March 27 // Days spent in both Bangkok and Pattaya, with ministry time at the Freedom Houses and on the streets.
Thursday, March 28 // Everyone to arrive home
Cost and Details:
$2,450*/person plus airfare
$100/person deposit due upon registration
$1,500/person due by December 15, 2018
Balance due by February 21, 2019
• *Shared rooms at all hotels
• All in-country meals (excluding airport food) and transportation
• All planned for activities
• Insurance through Faith Ventures
*Additional $500/person for single rooms at all hotels.
• Round-trip ticket to Bangkok, Thailand**
• Passport fees, if applicable — passport should be valid for at least 6 months after trip dates
• Routine and recommended immunizations
• All personal items
**Tickets will be purchased through our travel agent and cost will vary according to departure city. Cost of ticket not included in above trip cost.
There are only 12 available spots for this trip, so sign up now! All you need to do is:
All payments made to World Help are tax-deductible and non-refundable.
Baking to Help Break the Cycle of Cultural Slavery
Every night, thousands of girls in Pattaya, Thailand, go to work in the city’s red-light districts. Many can’t afford an education, so they feel they have no other choice. But you can give them a way out of sexual slavery by helping provide a baking kitchen at the Pattaya Freedom Home where they can learn a valuable trade.
Baking is cutting edge in Thailand. Most people don’t have ovens in their homes. But cafés are becoming trendy, and baked goods are in high demand. A kitchen where girls can learn to bake will open the doors for incredible job opportunities outside of the sex industry.
A generous donor has already provided the building for the baking kitchen. But a total of $125,000 is still needed to make this project a reality. This will cover:
• Expanding the building’s loft
• Installing AC, ventilation, and electrical wiring
• Cabinets, storage units, and furniture
• Restaurant-quality appliances and equipment
• High-grade pots, pans, skillets, and mixing bowls
• Three months’ supply of baking ingredients
Any amount you can give will help provide young women another choice they never thought possible — freedom. Freedom to make a living outside of the sex industry … and freedom to dream again.
Leading and Loving it has joined forces with the faith-based humanitarian organization World Help with the courageous vision to help rescue women out of the sex industry in Thailand and India. In places such as these, young girls are often too poor to attend school and forced into a life of prostitution.
They are taught they have no other choice. But you have the power to release them from this lie. Your gift can offer her the first steps towards freedom, the opportunity for an education, access to a family-style environment, and most importantly, the chance to hear about God’s love.
Give today to help introduce a girl trapped in the sex industry to freedom.
Our Previous World Help Projects:
- Baby rescue in Guatemala – completed; 64 Babies RESCUED! $76,800 RAISED!
- Water well in Jacaguay, Guatemala – completed; $5,000 RAISED!
- Church building in Guatemala- completed; $9,000 RAISED!
- Motorcycle for pastor in Jacaguay church – completed; $2,500 RAISED!
- 199 girls introduced to freedom in Thailand – $9,958 RAISED!
- 98 Bibles for village in Guatemala – $1,233 RAISED!
- 300 Girls introduced to Freedom – $15,000 RAISED!
- Cabinetry for the Baking School – $1,546 RAISED!